Monday, October 17, 2011

ChiSoft Neck Traction Pro II

ChiSoft Neck
ChiSoft Neck Traction Pro II
by Chisoft
3.2 out of 5 stars(5)

Buy new: $149.00 $91.00
3 used & new from $91.00

(Visit the Best Sellers in Traction Equipment list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)

Review & Description

Millions of people suffer from persistent neck pain each year as a result of whiplash, poor posture, physical stress, computer work. It is usually possible to start treatment of neck pain at home. One of the most helpful neck massage is cervical traction with a Neck Traction Device. This air neck traction device gently massages your stiff neck muscles. How can ChiSoft Neck Traction Device Help your Neck? The intra-vertebral disc pressure is relieved by the elongating action of the neck traction device. A few minutes of treatment will produce amazing relief. Regular use of the Neck Traction Device helps to prevent neck problems by increasing blood supply to neck muscles. Testimonials "I've had wonderful success in treating patients with cervical disk disorders. The ChiSoft neck traction has proven to be very instrumental in the success my patients and I have realized. Patients love it! They find it is easy to use, very practical, and it works! I enthusiastically recommend the ChiSoft for neck traction!" Dr. Josh Renkens, Chiropractor, DC, ART, MAT, Nashville, TN "I tried many alternatives, doctors chiropractors, physical therapist etc, etc, etc. With no relief, just continous pain day after day. Until I used the ChiSoft Neck Traction device. Within a few short weeks using your device I found comfort. There are so many people with similar neck problems that I run into all the time, I tell them about your company and the ChiSoft Neck Traction Device. I would recommend to anybody with neck problems. Again, thank you." Mark Di Salvo, Arroyo Grande, California "I have been very happy with the ChiSoft PRO II Traction Device. I tried an over-the-door type, but it was difficult to use and to me it felt dangerous. The ChiSoft PRO II is easy to use and gentle, an I can control the exact amount of traction." Ted, Los Angeles, California Read more


New Deals Every Day Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment